.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday April 27

Noah woke up this morning with only one sock on... it reminded me of being a kid because that's how Jessica would always walk up (when she was a few years older). He has been doing so well sleeping at night... he usually wakes up to eat and then goes back in his crib with no complaints (he makes noises, but he doesn't cry). Last night I think he had a tummy ache or something because we usually put him down awake and he wasn't having it. Then when he woke up to eat he was up for 2 hours and I had to rock him back to sleep. Hopefully he will feel better tonight and things will go back the way they were. :)

He did have on clothes, but he peed as soon as I took his diaper off to change him... other than the missing clothes, this is exactly how I found him this morning. I cannot figure out how the left sock got all the way over to the right side of the bed...?

We went to a mommy and baby group at the Children's Hospital Parenting Center today... it was great! There were other new mom's for me to talk to and and a big mat in the middle of the room for all the babies to play on. It's for newborns to 6 month olds... The older babies were looking at Noah, but he mostly chilled on his tummy on the mat.

1 comment: