.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday June 30

We were going to go swimming again today, but we got rained out... it has been raining almost non-stop for the past 2 days (at least it has been mostly light rain). So I think I've mentioned Noah's napping strikes before... today he took 3 short naps (about an hour) and decided to go to sleep for the night around 5:30... he was so tired since he didn't get his long (about 3 hours) nap.
I know I keep writing about this, but I cannot believe how much Noah has been sucking his thumb! I realized he hasn't been making raspberries anymore (which he was doing non-stop about 2 weeks ago) probably because he always has his thumb in his mouth! He has been smacking his lips a lot too when he takes a break during eating... it makes me smile every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment