.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday September 19

We had a long day today. Noah woke up at 5am... I was too tired to start my day, so I fed him and he came to lay down with me in my bed. Luckily he fell back asleep with me. We slept until 7:30am until Jeff called and woke us up. We had breakfast with Nanna and Pops and Noah took another good nap on our bed. I think he was extra tired from all the fun last night and the medicine he's been taking. We put him in the car in his pj's and headed to Target, then to church, then to Lakeview Fest. He was awake in Target and the whole time in church... he behaved quite well! He slept the whole time through the fair... we were afraid he was overheated,so we came home. He's had a great afternoon playing on the new floormat.

No comments:

Post a Comment