.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday December 2

Today my mom wheeled Noah around in his red wagon and she said he was squealing with excitement. When I got home I decided to put him in it and take him around... I wish our neighborhood had sidewalks so that I could take him down the street. Anyway, we ended up in his room and I unbuckled him. He was trying so hard to get out on his own. He fell out at first, but I put him back in and helped him lift his foot over the edge to get out. He proceeded to play with the door and tried getting in and out. It is so amazing to watch him figure things out!

1 comment:

  1. So I’ve seen a lot of pictures of Noah standing and opening stuff, has he lost his love for crawling yet? Is he starting to walk along the sofa?

    Oh…Dominic thinks the baby in my tummy is also called Noah! Heehee

    ReplyDelete