.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday February 7

Noah has been trying to drink the bath water for a few weeks now. At first I think he was just trying it out. Then he thought it was funny, so he would so it and laugh. Now he is very persistent about it... he tries to drink from the cup we use to rinse him and if he can't get that, he sticks his face in the water... maybe he likes the way it tastes.
We had a rough afternoon... very out of character for Noah. Maybe it's the new tooth coming in (bottom right), but he was not a happy camper until he was in his bath. He fell asleep in the car on the way home and he was fussy from the time I woke him up until the second his bottom hit the bath water. At least he was happier when I was putting him to sleep... he was playfully hitting me in the face with his sippie cup and laughing (not exactly something I was too fond of, but it was still nice to see him in a good mood).

No comments:

Post a Comment