.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday June 6

This is a common scene... many nights Noah asks to take a book to bed.  One of his frequent choices is the book I Love Trucks by Philemon Sturges... when we come to check on him it is always open to this page with the cherry picker!

My baby is babbling so much... and making consonant sounds too.  I just wish her ears would feel better... I don't know if it's discomfort from the fluid in her ears or possibly teething (she's been drooling and chewing on things) that's causing her to not want to eat, but I hope her appetite is back tomorrow.
Noah is doing awesome using the bathroom!  He is so smart too.  He's just such a big boy now. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad noah loves that book as much as cyrus did :) dud, that's the best page! and i'm glad he's hugging boomer!

    ReplyDelete