.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday April 9

Noah was not himself today... he was quiet. We were going to take him for a haircut, but I just wasn't ready, s0 I trimmed his bangs this morning to get them out of his eyes. He got fussy this afternoon... very fussy! He had been drooling all day which he's never done before. I checked for new teeth on the bottom and next to the tops, but I didn't see anything. After bath he really started crying, so I stuck my finger in his mouth and found 2 teeth coming in the back top... not next to the other 4 at the top. After some more Tylenol, his antibiotic, and some oragel, he was in better spirits. We played with Daddy's gloves before bed. Noah was fascinated when I put the glove on and wiggled my fingers then took it off. At bedtime our little guy was tired and eager to lay down... I thought he fell fast asleep, but after about 15 minutes he started to cry. It was heatbreaking for me, but we stuck to his routine and stayed out of his room. He fell asleep and had much needed quiet night.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Noah. Are his molars coming in? Sleepless nights are spreading all around! Maybe him and Sammie are plotting against us ;)

    ReplyDelete