.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday April 17

When we woke up we were excited to have cool weather. We bundled up and headed outside to try out the new swing. Noah was not as excited as I thought he would be... he would get excited for a few seconds and he would just look indifferent. Perhaps it was just relaxing to him.

Inside he has been dragging this light up bunny around the house by the cord... I thought it was the funniest thing ever!Today was the Easter egg hunt at Aunt Jessica's. Noah was hunting a toy plunger at first, but he started to get the hang of things after a while. We put eggs right in front of him as he walked around to make it as easy as possible. Once I showed him there were crackers inside the eggs he was just interested in having a snack!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new Noah pictures!!! Thanks for finally posting!! I'm surprised he didn't have a blast in his swing. My mom got Sammie the same one and he giggled giggled in it! :)

    ReplyDelete