.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday April 29

I was nervous about today because I had so many places to go... I didn't want Noah to be awake all day and get overtired and overstimulated. But he did great... he still got his naps in even though we were out. I went to a conference lunch... Nonna stole Noah for most of it. She fed him and then took him for a stroll. He took a nap while I went to the store. After that we headed off to his doctor's appointment... he weighed 11 lbs 4oz... less than Tuesday, but I weighed him just after he ate Tuesday. The doctor said he was above average height and average weight with a head circumference just below average... Jeff always talks about him needing to grow into his head because it seems so big... I was so surprised to hear it was not big in comparison to the rest of his measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment