.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday May 19

Noah was trying to pull his toes off of his feet so that he could eat them! He's been grabbing onto his soft toys and bringing them to his mouth to suck on. He's more interested in sucking on plush fabric than things meant to be sucked on. We had a great time this evening. I was bouncing him on my lap and laughing... he was smiling and sort of laughing too. He was really enjoying himself... it was the most I've heard him babble in a week at least!

1 comment:

  1. Hi R, J, & N,

    Great photos of you. You are looking different, Noah, and so much more alert. Thanks for all the photos. I love to see you smile and laugh. I probably won't write for a while as Steven and I are heading down to Boston, but you'll hear from me via email after Steven has his surgery to tell you that he'd doing A-OK. Love and Blessings, Kathy

    ReplyDelete