.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday August 27


It was picture day today... I forgot and Noah went to school in his poo dat shirt. Jeff took him for the picture and said Noah was grinning from ear to ear... at least he will look cute despite his dressed down appearance! He has been talking up a storm this week. The blah blah and dada and mama and baba sounds just keep coming, and they are so cute. He ate his oatmeal again without any sign that he cared it was something different... he should start on veggies soon, maybe those will phase him.
We webt to Daniel's bowling party tonight... Noah was quite a trooper. He is not used to being away from home past 4:30 or 5pm. I wish I would have had a little more play time with him... by the time we got home he ate dinner, took a bath, and fell asleep. I can't wait till tomorrow when I have all day with him! I wish I could work only half day and have some quality time with him... I feed him in the morning, leave for work, pick him up from school, feed him again, bathe him, and put him to sleep. I am a little sadder every day because I don't get real play time with him during the week... and now I'm back in school 2 nights a weeks when I won't get to see him at all :( .

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of that post was the first 2 sentences about his Poo Dat shirt!!!! That's awesome! By the way, his face in that picture just reminds me of you... even though I think he looks like Jeff. Enjoy your days with him! I hope it gets easier.

    ReplyDelete