.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday August 25

I hardly got to spend any time with Noah today. He woke up this morning at 5:30am to eat and went back to sleep. I picked him up from school and had about 30 minutes with him before I had to leave for my class. I didn't even get to play with him because I was feeding him before class. :( Even though I got out of class early he was already sleeping... I really missed my little guy today. I am jealous of the people at the nursery who get to spend time with him during the day. Jeff said he was babbling away this morning. And he took a nap at school Finally! I'm sure he enjoyed his day even though I didn't get to enjoy it with him. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I will be free to play with him after I pick him up from the nursery. And I'm really excited to take him to the Children's Museum Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment