.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday August 2

What a busy day! First we went to pack up camp stuff and bring it to my work... Noah got some Nonna time during the packing and some nap time during the driving). At work he got to visit with some friends. Then he took another nap while we went to Babies R Us (we go there A LOT). He had a great time playing with Mrs. Debbie when we went to visit her at her house. He's become very ticklish! He took another nap while I drove to Party City for classroom decorations. When we finally got home he was tired, but hungry for his rice cereal... I somehow managed to hold him off until it was time. I made his cereal much thicker... I think he enjoyed it more this way. I thought he'd be ready for a good nap for sure, but instead he played on the floor with Daddy and Papa Kerry until bed time. He was so tired he fell asleep rather quickly!
He's been doing a great job rolling over the past 2 days... he only goes from his back to his belly. He has also been doing pretty good sitting up the past 2 days... he can do it on his own for a little while, but he doesn't quite understand he can't lean back while sitting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment