.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday August 3


Noah and I went to Children's Hospital Parenting Center today for the mommy and baby group. Noah had so much fun!!! He was looking at the other babies and reaching out to them, as well as talking to everyone there. There were about 6 babies his age there. I wish we could have gone to the group more often. It's every Tuesday from 10am until noon, but we stayed until 1 talking to other parents (the facilitator leaves around 12:30... last time I went many people stayed past noon also). I would recommend it to anyone able to attend... it's free! I remembered many of the parents and babies from when I went in April, so it was neat to see their babies again. One of the little boys has the same birthday as Noah, so I really enjoyed seeing the two of them together... they will be together at Cub Corner next year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment