.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday November 14


Well, we had our first and hopefully only er visit last night/ this morning. Noah woke up at 2am covered in throw-up again. He became dehydrated because he wasn't able to keep anything down. He had to get iv fluids and an iv sugar solution. He was quite a little trooper. Meanwhile, Jeff and I woke up about an hour before Noah with the same virus. I had to call my mom to drive Noah and I to the hospital... I couldn't have made it without her.

2 comments:

  1. awww hopefully everyone will fell better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rebecca & Jeff, I'm so sorry that you had to take Noah to the ER, but I'm happy that he got hydrated and is ok. Thankfully Cookie could help, and everything seems under control now. I'm sorry that you are sick too, but I pray that all of you are on the mend and will feel much better soon. Thinking of you! Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete