.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday November 30

Noah had a great day with Nonna today... he hasn't gone to school in 2 1/2 weeks. Something cute today... my mom dressed him in an outfit that was way too small! I wish I would have gotten a pic... it's supposed to be a romper (long sleeve and long pants)... it was so small it looked like capris and 3/4 length sleeves. I told my mom it was too small and she said she thought it was cute with the capri bottoms (to make it even funnier, she had knee-high socks on him).
Love you mom!
Jeff got the Christmas record out today and Noah had his first experience listening to a record. Jeff said he was trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. Jeff did not notice him bobbing to the music... I have noticed him doing this lately when listening to music...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment