.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday November 27

We got this great chair that attaches to the table from Suzie... it came in very handy! Noah was able to sit at the table and eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with us all.



Noah slept for most of the car ride to Shreveport; however, he did not enjoy the ride home as much. He slept for about half the drive, then he woke up and fussed on and off for the other half... he just wanted to get out of the car! I tried to keep the sun out of his eyes as you can see above and I sat in the back seat with him to play with him. We stopped twice to let him move around a little and have some milk.
One big change I have noticed lately is Noah becoming fussy when he wants something that he knows he is not supposed to have... he thinks fussing about it will cause us to give in. This reality truly became evident today when he was so proud of himself for "stealing" my phone in the car... he was so excited that he had it and he just kept giving me a victorious smile when I let him hold it for a moment. I know I should have taken it away, but it was his most joyful moment of the car ride and I couldn't rob him of it! Besides, I don't mind him holding it, I just don;t want him to "eat" it... I was stopping him from putting it in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment