.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Breastfeeding

Ok, this blog is my journal, so this is a little personal, but I don't know where else to write about it. Anyway, don't read this post unless you want to read about my breastfeeding experience!

So when Noah was 6 weeks old, a friend commented, "Isn't breastfeeding great" to which I quickly responded hell no! It was painful, uncomfortable, and frustrating (since I never felt like I was doing things properly). But then shortly after that, I feel like I got the hang of it. It became less painful and at the end of Noah's second month I began to really enjoy it. Things were going great through most of Noah's third month; I always had to supplement with formula, but we had the system down... Noah breastfed first, then he got a bottle (except for the middle of the night when it was breasts only). Then towards the end of the third month he began to get fussy sometimes and just want a bottle, well now it seems to be getting worse. He hardly ever empties my breastmilk (if he takes it at all). I hope this trend does not continue because I was really enjoying breastfeeding and when I go back to work he'll be getting a lot more bottles without breastfeeding first...I hope this doesn't make him too lazy to breastfeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment