.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday July 10

I was trying to fill out some of the pages in Noah's baby book when I realized I already missed some milestones that went undocumented... I don't know the first time he held his head up or laughed. I didn't do well with my pregnancy journal either... I don't know the first time I heard his heartbeat or felt him kick... I just hate leaving spaces blank in the baby book. There are so many times a day that I think to myself... I need to write about this on the blog, but when I sit down to write, I forget everything!
Anyway, some things that crossed my mind today:
Noah's hair is starting to fill in... it looks blond in some light or from certain angles, but I guess it's more of a light light brown color. His eyes are still gray... they've lost almost any hint of blue they used to have.
He is really starting to get fussy! Sometimes I know he's tired or hungry, but other times I don't know what's going on with him... maybe he's getting tummy aches...? He has started to spit up lately.We were excited to eat dinner together again (since returning from Shreveport) with Noah in his read chair... we cannot thank Susie enough for the red chair! He's so much fun to eat dinner with... he plays with the toy on the red chair's tray and stares at our plates, then at us with a look of "can I try some?". I cleaned the high chair really well today to get ready for him to use... Jeff doesn't want to start him on the rice cereal yet... I think he's a little sad about it... maybe tomorrow.
Noah has been falling asleep earlier many days. Last night he was out by 6:30. Tonight his fell asleep around 7. Of course, he might just be very tired still from our trip (he doesn't sleep very well in the pack and play) or the shots he got yesterday (he still has little tiny bobos on his thighs :( makes me so sad).
He was petting Jasper today... he usually doesn't take much of an interest in him, but tonight he was looking at him and reaching out to pet him. Jasper sits by me as often as he can (poor guy is starved for attention).I was ready to jerk Noah away if necessary! I was a little nervous that Jasper might playfully swat at Noah and hurt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment