.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday July 9

Noah got 3 shots at the doctor's office today :( . It took him even longer than last time to get over it... he cried and cried, took a break, then cried and cried, then started the whole process over again.
The good news... He weighs 16 lbs 10 oz and is almost 26" tall (he was too tall to fit in the scale - the nurse had to try to get him to sit up on his own to get an accurate weight). One of the questions the nurse asked was if he was pulling himself up... I had not really payed attention to this, but since we left the doctor's office, I have noticed he not only pulls himself up when I am holding his hands, he also pulls his body upright on his own when I have him leaning back on my lap. The doctor said it's time to start rice cereal... Jeff and I are a little sad because that means he's turning into a big boy. We bought it, but decided to wait to give it to him... at least until tomorrow.He has been very interested in his feet and toes lately. He looks at them and pulls on them... I think he uses them for comfort :) . Currently he is fighting a nap in the swing... he is pulling on his toes, pulling his pacifier out (and trying to get it back in), and picking up his musical seahorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment