.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday July 30

Two things Noah absolutely loves... his toes and his bath.

Noah and Daddy play piano together a lot... Noah loves it!

Today was the last day of camp which is so relieving!!!!! I am so tired and I only have 4 days off next week before starting work!!! I was excited about starting back at work, but now I am really upset because I don't want to have to send Noah to school. No one e-mailed me back or called me from Country Day or First Baptist... :( Help!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah…a few days break before school.
    It’s going to be hard to find a new program. There are so many they don’t take babies or have long waiting list. You can send him there till you find a better fit. As you know, I had to wait 7or8months to switch Dominic. How much did I B#(&* about that!

    ReplyDelete