.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday March 15

Today was Jeff's first day back at work... we really missed having him around. I had to shower and get dressed for the first time with no help... Noah was a good boy, he stayed content in the vibrating bouncy seat waiting for me to finish. Luckily, we had a long day to occupy our time. Aunt Kathy was so kind to accompany us to my doctor appointment and a quick run to the store. Then when we got home we had some visitors from work: Mrs. Debbie, Mrs. Gerry, and Mrs. April. Noah was awake for a long time today... it was the first time he was awake for over an hour during the day (several hours actually). I thought he would sleep so well, but he was awake from 12:30am until about 4am... I love the awake time during the day, but not at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment