.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday March 7

Oh my... these people won't stop taking pictures of me!





Noah slept much better last night... he slept from 4am until 9am! We had more visitors today - Teresa and Dominic, Pat, David, Nanane and Uncle Al, then the regulars... Cyrus, Russ, Jessica, Nonna, and Papa Kerry. I actually got out and left Jeff with Noah... I tried the pump for the first time to leave Jeff with some milk... that was an interesting experience! Anyway, I went to eat at Juans with the family... I missed Noah so much even though I was only gone for about an hour! The cats have been mia for the most part, but they came around tonight and sniffed around Noah's pack n play. Nicki has shown some interest in checking out Noah, but Jasper seems to just want him to go away... he's used to getting all the attention.


1 comment:

  1. I’m glad we got to stop over yesterday. I’m even more excited that Dominic did well. It will be fun to see them grow up together!

    ReplyDelete