.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday March 17

Sometimes Noah looks like he's starting to smile!
He's our little leprechaun.



Wow! I didn't realize how worn out I looked until seeing this picture!



Hooray... Noah slept well last night!!! He ate around 10:30pm and was still hungry, so he had a bottle around 11:30pm. Then he slept until 4:30am! After eating at 4:30, he went back to sleep until 7:30am. Jeff and I are hoping the bottle right after feeding him did the trick and we are going to try it again tonight. Luckily I was able to make 2 more bottles last night while he slept... that's the most I've been able to make in one night... hopefully I will be making more food for him too from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Great news. I think as long as you keep pumping while he sleeps, you should be able to keep up your milk supply. Horry for 2 long stints!

    ReplyDelete