.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Noah's Birth

coming out of the operating room








Noah did not want to come out... the doctor finally had to cut me open and take him out. He entered the world and took his first breath of air on Monday, March 1 at 11:32pm. He was 7lbs 15oz and 20" long. We had lots of support at the hospital. Nonna, Papa Kerry, Aunt Jessica, Nana, and Pops spent most of the night with us waiting for Noah to come. I didn't get to see him for quite some time after he was born. It felt like forever... after they took him out, I heard him cry nd then they brought him over to clean him up and all that. Jeff was in the room and he got to be with Noah during all the cleaning and checking up, but I couldn't see any of it because I was hidden behind drapes. :( They showed him to me for a sec and they they took him to the nursery with Jeff. Jeff got to give him his first bath in the nursery. :) Finally they brought him in the room to see me and I got to hold him for the first time.





No comments:

Post a Comment