.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday March 24



We're having a good day so far... Noah has been making the cutest faces lately. He smiles and wiggles his ears when he eats. I wish I could get a picture of it, but I am always feeding him when he does it. He seems to be hiccuping a lot - the doctor said it doesn't bother him, but it sure seems to... especially when they last a long time. He's so content right now in the papasan swing... I'm so glad he loves the swing!

Last week my mom was visiting and while rocking Noah he cooed for her. She was so excited! Tonight I was holding him and he looked at me and it almost sounded like he said "hey"... it was so great. I know he's not really talking, but he's starting to make noises that sound like he trying to talk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment