.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday March 13




We went on an outing today (with Aunt Jessica) to go to a feeding class at East Jefferson. Unfortunately it was sort of a waste of time (3.5 hours of our time). The speaker was the most helpful nurse when I was in the hospital... she recommended I attend the class. But then when I went to ask her a few questions during the class she told me I was going to have to come in for a consult... which of course she let me know had a small fee associated with it. What b.s. she told me to come to the class, then she did not want to offer me any assistance when I showed up... ? On a happier note, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steven came over this morning for a visit. We ate a delicious breakfast together and they played some music for us.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog and all the pictures. Can't wait for you to make a trip north to show off Noah!

    much love to Noah and the new parents.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete